Saturday, October 5, 2013

How did I forget this?!

I was looking through my pictures this morning, and realized that I'd somehow left out one of my favorite photospheres! This is the view from the seventh floor balcony of the Jerusalem Center.

Edit: If you see a circular icon in the center of the picture, that means you can click on it and drag it around to see more. This is photosphere!



I'm hoping that the image embeds itself directly into the blog so that you can view it without going to another page, but I won't know for sure until I post it live, so here goes! Just in case it doesn't work, here's the link to one of my favorite photosphere shots:
Jerusalem Overlook from BYU Jerusalem Center

Post-post comment: It worked! But the quality is much better when you view it through the link, so use that if you want to look closer, such as picking out the Dome of the Rock down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment